Sunday, October 18, 2009

"If I get stuck you'll have to pull me out."



Update on this photo: we got the following email from friends in the US who recognised the location:
I tried to post a comment on your web page, but since I'm over 15 years old, I don't think I know how to do it!! Please post that we were just trying to teach our Aussie boys [that's Ben and Tim on their world trip] a bit about South Carolina history at Ft. Sumter, where the Civil War started... Boring!!
First time we've seen the photo... priceless!!  We always think of the dashing two and their stay in Charleston!
We thank God for sharing each of you with us.
Love To all,
Ginny y Harris
I hope the lads didn't offend the locals when they left the tour to load the cannon.

4 comments:

Tim said...

"If I get stuck you'll have to pull me out"

Meg said...

I LOVE this!! Makes me think of kids getting their heads stuck in buckets/chairs/between the bars on the stairs or balcony. How old was he! :) I love that he had no fear of looking stupid. Ever???

Bec said...

could always count on Ben for his crazy ideas, and a good laugh!

Rural Training Initiatives said...

if only you were ... if only we could