Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just when hospital food was getting boring...



We met Mileva on Saturday. She's in charge of the hospital kitchen in the afternoons. I told her that although it was between meals, Ben was craving a plate of chips. "No worries"... and the chips were ready in 10 minutes. She also gave Ben a copy of the 'secret menu'; all the things that are not on the main menu but that can be ordered if you need them. So now Ben is enjoying more culinary delights than your normal overnight patient. (Click the menu to see Ben's additions to the standard menu for tonight's meal.)

Chris

3 comments:

Martin Roth said...

Mmmm, Apple Berry Danish and Custard.

desley said...

The last time I had cravings like that I was pregnant!
Interesting, but then your spleen was probably equal to a full termer and that incision actually was for a caesarean!!
Hope this thought makes you smile.

Katie said...

You're making me hungry... I'm meant to be dieting!