Monday, March 4, 2013

In response to the last blog entry, a good friend of Ben’s, Alice, wrote that she loved the image of Ben’s experience ‘up there’ being one of partying and general hi-jinks. She says,
I feel like Ben will have fitted in to that "party all the time" way of life better than most. More than anyone I ever knew, he had a capacity for endless fun times. On our way back from Mallacoota [where a group of 20 or so, spent two weeks organising and running the Theos drop-in centre, activity program for youth each January], I still remember him rallying people to "do something, somewhere" when frankly all I could think of was a shower and my bed.
But of course we always did do "something, somewhere" until the wee hours of the morning. I often find myself wishing he were here rallying us to do something… 

But then maybe he is...?

No comments: