Thursday, July 9, 2009

I had a dream... from a friend

Hey Lindy and Chris,

I had a dream on Saturday night. Maybe a vision... I don't know how God works...

I was with Ben, we were mucking around in the shallows of a swimming pool. The water had a gold glint to it as it reflected the sunlight...it had a sandy bottom and there were small palm trees around. I'm not sure how, but at the same time we were in a gathering of some sort, there were lots of people all around...we couldn't see them, we could only hear them. They were all singing...not exactly sure what...but I KNOW the voices were worshiping God.

Ben and I were just chatting about his cancer and his death. I asked him if he ever thought he'd get through it. He told me "Nah, I never thought I'd make it, I always knew I was going to die." But he was OK with that...he was at peace. I continued to ask him questions, but someone had started a game of volleyball (or something) in the water nearby, and he wanted to play, so we left our converation there and played the game.

No comments: