Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Excuse me God

Excuse me God?

Oh hi. It's Lindy here.

I'm sorry to interrupt you but I was wondering...

It's a bit awkward...

The thing is, um... I think there's been a mistake.

I know it's a bit rude of me but I thought well, maybe you were a bit busy
half way through last year and you got Ben mixed up with someone else.

No. Of course that doesn't mean I think someone else instead of Ben should
have gone through it.

I've been thinking about it a lot and I really think that there was a
blooper somewhere.

An administrative error perhaps? New PA or something?

I'm running out of credit so I'm going to have to call back but would you
have a spare second or two to look up your records and see whether there was
a mistake and that Ben is after all supposed to live to be a father and
grandfather?

I know that you are ok at reversing things so I thought it was worth asking
you on the off chance that there has been a giant mistake, and you hadn't
realised it, but you'd fix it up straight away now that you knew.

Please please please don't forget to check for me :-)

1 comment:

Meg said...

:) but :( and :'(

Thinking of you.

Lots of Love