Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Facebooked memories from Elisa


"Today I was remembering with my Mum what you were like Ben.

You were always such a sticky-beak (‘chusma’), wanting to know everything about everyone. Ha Ha!

With me it was about, who was the best in our ping-pong competitions, and who could run faster. Or who was the strongest, and even who could spit further! :-)

I’m sure there were lots of other things, but I can’t remember them now.

Sometimes I wonder how it would have been if you were still alive.

Would we still be in touch? Would you have a family? Would you still do crazy things?

I would like to know.

But God wanted to have you with him. He had other ideas and we don’t understand, but we accept it.

At times it seems really wrong. But I don’t cry because I can handle it! And I don’t want you to think you beat me. -:)

I hope that on the day when we see each other you will give me one of your big hugs. You learned how to give Argentine hugs really well while you lived here in Tucumán.

I’ll see you in heaven Ben Mulherin."

Ely Garcia—Facebook

No comments: