Friday, June 26, 2009

What happens if...

Our NZ friend says... "What happens if you make it in a mug with gluten-free self-raising flour and are stupid enough to add baking powder as well! I have a few gluten free friends and have slightly adapted the mug recipe for them too. The answer is..."


I'm not sure what a 'gluten free friend' is. Maybe it's a New Zealand thing: do they make gluten free people there?

Meanwhile on a Ben note... Lindy and Matt and I (Chris) went to the Solomon Islands for a week last week: for a preaching conference and some time out. It was interesting how it helped to be in a place where Ben wasn't. If you know what I mean...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A gluten-free friend = a person with coeliac disease or who otherwise abstains from gluten due to its affect on their arthritis, migraines etc.

Ben's Bloggers said...

Actually I was trying to be funny... but some of my jokes don't go down well in written form. Sorry: I'll try and be funnier next time. :-)